The Town of Edisto Beach will be hosting the 8th Annual Trick-or-Treat at the Creek Children’s Halloween Event on Friday, October 27th from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. located at Bay Creek Park. We would like to extend the opportunity for all of the community to be involved in this event. Kelly Moore is starting to collect names of those that would like to volunteer or contribute. You are invited to participate in a number of ways: volunteering, donating, decorating or even setting up a table to pass out candy.
Activities will include: costume contest, bake walk, table to table trick-or-treating, face painting, games, prizes, hot dogs, and more! A list of volunteer and donation opportunities are listed below.
Any contributions will be welcomed to ensure we put on a great, fun event for the children of Edisto. We ask that any donated items be turned in prior to October 20th. Please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will be able to be a part of Trick-or-Treat at the Creek in some way. Thank you in advance for your support and involvement!
Donations and Volunteer Opportunities
- Decorating of Bay Creek Park and Heritage Building
- Set up/Clean-up – This will include various tasks pre and post event
- Monitor/run games and pass out prizes – Be in charge of running a fun interactive game such as bean bag toss, go fish, etc. If you have an idea for a new game, that is also a possibility.
- Monitor tables and pass out candy – For table to table trick-or-treating. You may use one of our tables (which are limited) or bring your own. We encourage you to decorate the table in some way but this is not required.
Donation items needed
If you are unable to donate your time, you are welcome to donate any of the following:
- Baked goods for the Bake Walk (Please wrap items in small portions. for example, individually wrapped slices/portions of a cake instead of the entire cake) Note this is not limited to cakes only.
- Small prizes
- Hay for decorating
- Mums for decorating
- Chili for hot dogs